The 10th annual UFC International Fight Week hosts a premier two-day event, UFC X, that will feature fan-favorite athletes, UFC brand and partner activations and celebrities.
An evolution of previous UFC Fan Expos, UFC X will offer larger brand and partner activations, live stage programming, expanded autograph sessions and increased athlete participation. An immersive experience, UFC fans will have the opportunity to meet their favorite UFC athletes and personalities.
When Is UFC X:
▪ UFC X will take place from 9am PT – 5pm PT on Friday, July 1 and Saturday, July 2
Where Is UFC X:
▪ The Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall – West Entrance. UFC X will encompass 60,000 square feet of immersive and interactive activation space.
How Much Does UFC X Cost:
▪ General admission: $20 for one-day access and at $40 for two-day access. All children ages 12 and under will receive free entry. Tickets are available for purchase via Ticketmaster.
In the convention center, there will be four stations for autograph signings, with appearances from some of UFC’s all-time great fighters, including Joanna Jedrzejczyk, flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko, Charles Oliveira, Gilbert Burns and many more!
UFC X will also offer UFC fans the chance to interact with their favorite fighters at Meet and Greets. This includes appearances from newly crowned light heavyweight champion Jiri Prochazka, Kevin Holland, strawweight champion Carla Esparza, Michael Chandler, and many more!
Times For Autograph Sessions And Meet And Greets (Friday and Saturday):
▪ First Autograph Session 9:30am PT - 11:30am PT
▪ First Meet and Greet 11:00am PT - 12:30pm PT
▪ Second Autograph Session 12:00pm PT - 2:00pm PT
▪ Second Meet and Greet 1:30pm PT - 3pm PT
▪ Third Autograph Session 2:30pm PT - 4:30pm PT
The first of two athlete panels on the UFC X main stage includes UFC legends Dan Severn, Mark Coleman and Don Frye, who were part of the original generation of UFC fighters. This panel will also feature the iconic former UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell.
UFC X Main Stage Schedule:
▪ Q&A with Jiri Prochazka 10:30am PT – 11am PT
▪ UFC Legends Panel 12pm PT – 12:30pm PT
▪ The Ultimate Fighter Alumni Panel 11:30am PT – 12:30pm PT
UFC also partnered with esports stars NICKMERCS and TimtheTatman, who will face off in the virtual Octagon in EA SPORTS UFC 4, coached in real time by UFC athletes Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson and Adrian Yanez. The event begins at 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT on Friday, July 1
The esports event will also showcase an Apex Legends competition as part of the MFAM Gauntlet. NICKMERCS and TimTheTatman will provide live commentary while their respective teams battle it out. FaZe Clan will be represented by FaZe Kalei, FaZe Nio, and Stable Ronaldo, while DiazBiffle, ClaraAtWork, and LuckyChamu will play for team Complexity Gaming.
UFC 276: Adesanya vs Cannonier took place on Saturday, July 2, 2022 live T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. See the Final Results, Official Scorecards and Who Won Bonuses - and relive the action on UFC Fight Pass!