Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Decision
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2013
- Four wins by KO
- Four first round finishes
- Has won three of her last six
- Most recent pre-UFC win (December 2017) was first round TKO of UFC vet Izabela Badurek
UFC 283 (1/21/23) Fairn lost a three round unanimous decision to Josiane Nunes
UFC Fight Night (2/29/20) Fairn was stopped by Felicia Spencer via strikes at 3:37 of the first round
UFC 243 (10/5/19) Fairn was submitted by Megan Anderson via triangle choke at 3:57 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training English boxing 10 years ago. I started fighting because I was inspired by Mike Tyson and my five brothers were all boxers. It was in the family.
What ranks and titles have you held? Purple belt in BJJ. I am a champion in English and French boxing. I was champion of BC MMA.
Do you have any heroes? Mike Tyson & Nelson Mandela
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means so much, as I have worked so hard to be here. I am honored to be here and want to show my best for my family and country.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I studied and received my degree in Political Science.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a police officer in France.
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke and armbar.
Favorite Striking technique: Anything that uses a jab