Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2020
- Four wins by KO, two by submission (guillotine, RNC)
- Has won two of his last four
- Five first-round finishes
- Lone pre-UFC loss to Ryuichiro Sumimura in 11/21 via DQ (fence grabbing)
UFC Fight Night (8/26/23) Kinoshita was stopped by Billy Goff via strikes at 3:49 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/4/23) Kinoshita was stopped by Adam Fugitt via strikes at 4:36 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode six (8/30/22) Kinoshita stopped Jose Henrique via strikes at :43 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? When I was six years old, I began training karate, but I don’t remember the reason why.
Do you have any heroes? Yoshihiro Takayama
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I always wanted to be in UFC, so I am here to grab that dream.
What was your job before you started fighting? Gym instructor - just part-time though.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Won all of my six amateur fights by KO or submission.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Finished all of my opponents including a DQ loss I had to swallow.
Favorite grappling technique: Kimura
Favorite Striking technique: Left straight