Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- 13 wins by KO, one by submission (Kneebar)
- Nine first-round finishes
- Has won four of his last six
- Three wins in under a minute
UFC 291 (7/29/23) Salvador lost a three round unanimous decision to CJ Vergara
UFC on ESPN (3/25/23) Salvador lost a three round unanimous decision to Victor Altamirano
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode two (8/2/22) Salvador stopped Shannon Ross via punches at 4:22 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started fighting because my mother used to work at Marcelo Ribas' gym and one day he called me to train, and I haven't stopped since. I was eight years old.
What ranks and titles have you held? World jiu jitsu champion, State judo champion, Brazilian and South American jiu jitsu champion, São Paulo boxing champion
Do you have any heroes? I have Amanda Ribas, that I train with every day. She motivates me a lot and shows me every day that we can overcome everything and fight. And especially my mother, who has been through a lot of adversity and is always standing with a smile on her face.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? My goal successfully achieved.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a motorcycle courier