Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2011
- Three wins by KO, four by submission (3 RNC, guillotine)
- Four first round finishes
- Is 3-4, 1 NC in his last eight bouts
- Has won seven of his last 14 (7-6, 1 NC)
UFC 285 (3/4/23) Jones lost a three round unanimous decision to Cody Garbrandt
UFC Fight Night (10/1/22) Jones lost a three round unanimous decision to Raoni Barcelos
UFC Fight Night (3/12/22) Jones lost a three round unanimous decision to Javid Basharat
UFC on ESPN (8/21/21) Jones was submitted by Saidyokub Kakhramonov via guillotine choke at 4:39 of the third round
UFC 259 (3/6/21) Jones stopped Mario Bautista via strikes at :40 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (8/22/20) Jones’s win over Timur Valiev was overturned to a no contest by the NSAC due to a positive test for marijuana
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2011 and began when friends invited me to join jiu-jitsu.
What ranks and titles have you held? Multiple-time NoGi grappling champion, PXC world bantamweight champion
Do you have any heroes? Good people around me
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Everything I ever wanted. This is the major leagues that I belong in.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 2-0 amateur record
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Jiu-Jitsu black belt
Favorite grappling technique: All submissions and control
Favorite Striking technique: Check hook