Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Nine wins by KO, three by submission (Heel hook, RNC)
- Has finished all wins, 11 in the first round
- Nine wins in 1:35 or less
- Five wins in under a minute (shortest win – nine seconds)
- Reported 6-0 amateur record
UFC Fight Night (7/23/22) Aspinall lost to Curtis Blaydes via TKO (injury) at :15 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (3/19/22) Aspinall submitted Alexander Volkov via armbar at 3:45 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/4/21) Aspinall stopped Serghei Spivac via TKO (strikes) at 2:30 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/20/21) Aspinall submitted Andrei Arlovski via rear naked choke at 1:09 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (10/10/20) Aspinall stopped Alan Baudot via strikes at 1:35 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (7/25/20) Aspinall stopped Jake Collier via strikes at :45 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I got into it through my father. I started seriously training in my early teens.
What ranks and titles have you held? Two-time British amateur champ
Do you have any heroes? Naseem Hamed
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I get to test myself against the best in the world.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Personal training qualifications
What was your job before you started fighting? Personal trainer
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Black belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Flying knee