Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2018
- Two wins by submission (heel hook, kimura), one by KO
- One first-round finish
- Lone pro loss to UFC vet Karol Rosa in 2019
- Holds 2021 DQ win over UFC vet Ailin Perez
- Origin of nickname - From her professional soccer playing days.
UFC Fight Night (9/23/23) Vidal lost a three round split decision to Montserrat Rendon
UFC Fight Night (11/5/22) Vidal stopped Ramona Pascual via strikes at 3:06 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started at 18 years old because I was a big fan of the UFC.
What ranks and titles have you held? IAF (Czech Republic) featherweight champion, Samurai Fight House (Argentina) bantamweight champion
Do you have any heroes? Charles Oliveira
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's a dream coming true. I started training because I enjoyed watching the UFC and now I am here. I hope I can inspire other girls who also like the UFC that this is a possible dream for them, too.
What was your job before you started fighting? I started as a construction worker and then I played soccer.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? BJJ titles as a Brown belt: Rei Do Rio, CBJJO Brazilian Open, 2nd Place on CBJJO Pan-American
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ brown belt
Favorite grappling technique: I like it all, but really like to work on sweeps and transitions.