Stats & Records
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2019
- Six wins by submission (3 RNC, kimura, triangle choke, armbar)
- Six first-round finishes
- Longest fight – 4:05
- Reported 10-1 amateur record
UFC 282 (12/10/22) Koslow was stopped by Cameron Saaiman via strikes at 4:13 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started karate at 9 years of age and MMA at 15 years of age. Honestly, because I wanted to beat up my dad.
What ranks and titles have you held? Combat Night Champion
Do you have any heroes? My Mother for a lot of reasons. She’s always believed in me and encouraged me to follow my dreams and accomplish my goals in the fight game.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything. What started off as a dream as a kid turned into a goal as an adult and has now become reality. I’m excited to be where I’ve known I belonged all along.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve done a little bit of everything, from construction to working on a weed farm.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: The Jab