Stats & Records
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- One win by KO, six by submission (3 RNC, 2 guillotine, arm triangle)
- On 10-fight winning streak
- Holds wins over Shannon Ross and SeungGuk Choi
- Five first-round finishes
UFC 295 (11/11/23) Erceg won a three round unanimous decision over Alessandro Costa
UFC 289 (6/10/23) Erceg won a three round unanimous decision over David Dvorak
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started in 2012; I always wanted to be the toughest guy in the room.
What ranks and titles have you held? Eternal Australian MMA flyweight title, black belt in Jiu Jitsu.
Do you have any heroes? Ben Cousins (AFL)
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is very exciting to get an opportunity to find out if I am the best.
What was your job before you started fighting? Martial arts instructor.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? MMA state title, national wrestling gold medal.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Eternal Flyweight title, Muay Thai state title.
If any, list ranks in any martial arts styles: Black belt in Jiu Jitsu.
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Leg kick