Stephanie Egger takes control and rains down blows to get the TKO | UFC Fight Night: Santos vs Walker
Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Three wins by KO, four by submission (2 RNC, 2 armbar)
- Five first round finishes
- Owns 2015 TKO win over UFC vet Mara Romero Borella
- Has won six of her last eight
UFC Fight Night (9/3/22) Egger submitted Ailin Perez via rear naked choke at 4:54 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (8/6/22) Egger was submitted by Mayra Bueno Silva via armbar at 1:17 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/19/22) Egger submitted Jessica-Rose Clark via armbar at 3:44 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/2/21) Egger stopped Shanna Young via strikes at 2:22 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (10/10/20) Egger lost a three round unanimous decision to Tracy Cortez
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started judo when I was five years old. We were four kids at home with too much energy.
What ranks and titles have you held? ADCC Finalist 2019, U23 European champion 2010
Do you have any heroes? Mom - because she is a hard worker.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream come true.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I studied psychology.
What was your job before you started fighting? I still work in the family business in our restaurant.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Judo black belt
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Right hand