Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- Four wins by KO, one by submission (Keylock)
- Four first-round finishes
- Has won four of her last seven
UFC Fight Night (11/5/22) Pascual was stopped by Tamires Vidal via knee and punches at 3:06 of the first round
UFC 275 (6/12/22) Pascual lost a three round unanimous decision to Joselyne Edwards
UFC Fight Night (2/26/22) Pascual lost a three round unanimous decision to Josiane Nunes
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started MMA at 27. I was already competing in Muay Thai and jiu-jitsu in my early 20s, as well as playing rugby for the Hong Kong National Team. I was a fan of MMA, so it was a natural transition.
Do you have any heroes? Joanne Wood
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream realized. All the hard work and sacrifice is paying off. I’m on the right path, in the right environment, surrounded by the right people. Now I get to express myself on the world stage and show that I belong here.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, business
What was your job before you started fighting? Management & Sales
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Jiu-Jitsu purple belt
Favorite grappling technique: Top control
Favorite Striking technique: Knees