Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Eight wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- Six first round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “My coach gave me that nickname. In our country it means the strongest one, the one who is in charge.”
UFC 286 (3/18/23) Fiziev lost a three round majority decision to Justin Gaethje
UFC on ESPN (7/9/22) Fiziev knocked out Rafael Dos Anjos at :18 of the fifth round
UFC on ESPN (12/4/21) Fiziev knocked out Brad Riddell at 2:20 of the third round
UFC 265 (8/7/21) Fiziev won a three round unanimous decision over Bobby Green
UFC 256 (12/12/20) Fiziev knocked out Renato Moicano at 4:05 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (7/18/20) Fiziev won a three round unanimous decision over Marc Diakiese
UFC Fight Night (10/26/19) Fiziev won a three round unanimous decision over Alex White
UFC Fight Night (4/20/19) Fiziev was stopped by Magomed Mustafaev via strikes at 1:26 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I turned professional in 2015
What ranks and titles have you held? I won multiple national and international IFMA Muay Thai tournaments. I was also national champion in Combat Sambo and hand-to-hand combat
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in UFC is my dream since I was a child; now it's a chance to showcase my skills to the world.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I graduated from Kyrgyzstan Police Academy and I have a degree in law.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was working as a police officer for a little bit.