Stats & Records
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Has won five of his last seven
- Nine of ten wins by submission (4 Armbar, 4 RNC, guillotine)
- Eight first-round finishes
- Owns 2016 win over UFC vet Ignacio Bahamondes
- Lost 2015 bout to UFC vet Mike Perry
- Origin of nickname – “From the way I train and fight.”
UFC on ESPN (3/25/23) Parsons lost a three round split decision to Trevin Giles
UFC Fight Night (4/23/22) Parsons won a three round unanimous decision over Evan Elder
UFC on ESPN (7/17/21) Parsons was stopped by Daniel Rodriguez via strikes at 3:47 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I've always loved competition and underdog stories. Martial arts has always been a big part of my life and has kept me on a good path.
What ranks and titles have you held? Combat Night PRO 170 Belt, ammy belts for Combat Night MMA and Rival Fight League. Several 1st place trophies for grappling tournaments. Submission of the Year (Florida MMA Awards 2014)
Do you have any heroes? Jesus Christ
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream come true for me, my family and my friends.
What was your job before you started fighting? Worked at family restaurants
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in Taekwondo / Brown belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: Twister
Favorite Striking technique: Left hook