Stats & Records
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2012
- Six wins by KO, nine by submission (6 RNC, 2 flying triangle choke, triangle armbar)
- 11 first round finishes
- Has won seven of his last eight and six in a row
- Holds 2016 win over UFC vet Julian Erosa
- Also faced UFC vets Cameron Else and Nad Narimani
- Origin of nickname: “My coach gave me the nickname.”
UFC 282 (12/10/22) Pimblett won a three round unanimous decision over Jared Gordon
UFC Fight Night (7/23/22) Pimblett submitted Jordan Leavitt via rear naked choke at 2:46 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (3/19/22) Pimblett submitted Kazula Vargas via rear naked choke at 3:50 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/4/21) Pimblett knocked out Luigi Vendramini at 4:25 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was 15 and fell in love with it, but really, I was born to do this - it’s my calling / destiny.
What ranks and titles have you held? I’m a black belt in BJJ & former Cage Warriors FW champ
Do you have any heroes? I have sporting heroes such as Roger Federer, Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Ayrton Senna, Michael Jordan and Mane Garrincha. But in MMA, my hero would be Big Nog.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve never had a normal job – I started training full time when I was 16.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Went 9-0 as an amateur, holding the best ammy title around at the time
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Filled out the Echo Arena (now known as the M&S Bank Arena) on my own and won a world title in there
If any, list ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ black belt
Favorite grappling technique: Flying Triangle
Favorite Striking technique: Head kick