Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- 12 wins by KO, 20 by submission (Armbar, 4 kimura, undisclosed choke, undisclosed submission, hammerlock, 7 RNC, 3 armbar, 2 guillotine)
- 23 first-round finishes
- On eight-fight winning streak
UFC on ESPN (7/1/2023) Debut
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at the age of 16. My goal for fighting was to represent my country of Uzbekistan and it still is the same.
What ranks and titles have you held? Many to name, but the most recent one was I am the Open FC Welterweight and Middleweight Champion.
Do you have any heroes? Muhammad Ali
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the world to me; I now get to represent my country on the world stage.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I have a Masters Degree in Economics from Uzbekistan National University.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Russian Amateur MMA World Champion
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? BJJ NAGA Champion
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ Purple Belt
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle Choke