Stats & Records
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2018
- Three wins by submission (Armbar, guillotine, arm triangle)
- Two first-round finishes
- On two-fight winning streak
UFC on ESPN (12/3/22) Levy won a three round unanimous decision over Genaro Valdez
UFC on ESPN (4/30/22) Levy won a three round unanimous decision over Mike Breeden
UFC Fight Night (11/20/21) Levy lost a three round unanimous decision to Rafa Garcia
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode nine (11/10/20) Levy submitted Shaheen Santana via arm triangle choke at :55 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training Kung Fu and Karate at 15. I wanted to test myself against the best in the world, so I flew to Las Vegas and started training MMA.
What ranks and titles have you held? Black belt in Karate and Kung Fu
Do you have any heroes? No heroes, but numerous great mentors.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means that I have taken an important step in my goal to be a world champion.
What was your job before you started fighting? Karate teacher
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Undefeated amateur record.
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine choke
Favorite Striking technique: Wheel kick