Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Seven wins by KO, six by submission (3 RNC, guillotine, shoulder choke, undisclosed submission)
- 13 first round finishes
- Has won six of his last seven and five in a row
UFC on ESPN (6/17/23) Torres knocked out Nikolas Motta at 1:50 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (5/14/22) Torres stopped Frank Camacho via strikes at 3:27 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode nine (10/26/21) Torres stopped Kolton Englund via strikes at 2:10 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I was 19 when I started training.
What titles have you held? 145-pound Beat Down Championship and 145-pound Triple RRR Championship
Do you have any heroes? Nick Diaz is a fighter that motivates me.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I would be living my dream and would have achieved one more goal in my life.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I’m partway through getting my law degree.
Favorite grappling technique: Double-leg takedown
Favorite striking technique: Spinning kick