Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- Has won five of his last seven
- Fought UFC vet Tony Gravely in 2019 (KO by 4)
- Two first-round finishes
- Three wins by KO, one by submission (Arm triangle)
- Reported 6-2-1 amateur record
UFC Fight Night (3/12/22) Moutinho was stopped by Guido Cannetti via strikes at 2:07 of the first round
UFC 264 (7/10/21) Moutinho was stopped by Sean O’Malley via strikes at 4:33 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? Fighting gave me the best outlet to compete and test myself against other people.
What ranks and titles have you held? Purple belt in jiu jitsu
Do you have any heroes? My mom and Jorge Rivera
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's one step closer to my end goal.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked in a paint factory and coached MMA and jiu jitsu
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition: Three titles at 125,135 and 145
Specific accomplishments in pro competition: I fought hard for the CES 135 Title
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite striking technique: Cross