Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2019
- Four wins by KO, one win by submission (RNC)
- On four-fight winning streak
- Four first-round finishes
- Lost 3rd pro fight to Jack Della Maddalena; 7-1 since
- Origin of nickname: “Because of all the judo takedowns during my previous fights, and making people ‘fly.’”
UFC 293 (9/9/23) Jousset submitted Kiefer Crosbie via rear naked choke at 4:49 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? Started with judo when I was four. My parents made me do it because I had too much energy. Started MMA seven years ago.
What ranks and titles have you held? 2nd degree Judo black belt, BJJ purple belt, first and only HEX (biggest Australasia MMA organization) double champ at welterweight + middleweight.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the best organization in the world is a huge achievement, but it’s only the beginning of a great career ahead of me.
What was your job before you started fighting? Coaching/ teaching MMA those past few years. Beforehand, I was working in a restaurant in Scotland as a waiter to learn English for 18 months.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 3-0
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? My last three fights were in three different weight classes due to lack of opponents. (December 2022 205lbs, Feb 2023 185lbs, May 2023 170lbs)
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Jab