Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2017
- Eight wins by KO
- Five first-round finishes
- Reported 13-3 amateur record
UFC 295 (11/11/23) Borjas lost a three round unanimous decision to Joshua Van
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 7
Episode one (8/8/23) Borjas won a three round unanimous decision over Victor Dias
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started when I was 15 years old; I thought I was born for this sport, and that I can achieve great things.
What ranks and titles have you held? Inka FC flyweight champ
Do you have any heroes? My grandfather.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I’ve reached one of my goals, and that I’ll be able to take care of my family – it’s a step closer to my ultimate goal of being UFC champion.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked in a pastry shop.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition: Titan War FC champion.
Specific accomplishments in professional competition: Inka FC flyweight champ.
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite striking technique: Overhand right