Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2013
- Four wins by KO, nine by submission (5 guillotine, 4 RNC)
- Six first-round finishes
- On four-fight winning streak
- Unbeaten in his last seven (6-0, 1 NC)
- Defeated Adriano Martins (only man to defeat Islam Makhachev) in December 2019
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 7
Episode seven (9/19/23) Kruschewsky submitted Dylan Mantello via rear naked choke at 2:52 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? My first Muay Thai coach, Mestre Ouro, scheduled an amateur competition, and once I stepped into that ring I knew I was where I belonged and where I was supposed to be. The energy coming from the fans and all those who attend the MMA events is amazing.
What ranks and titles have you held? Muay Thai Black (9th rank) and Jiu Jitsu black belt
Do you have any heroes? My trainers are my heroes; they had such a great impact in my life. Mestre Ouro was my first Muay Thai coach, Ricardo Pereira my first Jiu Jitsu coach, and my current coach, Vinicius Reviravolta.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means that I will be able to provide a better life for my family. My mom would retire from her job, and I promised her that I would change her life when I left my hometown.
What was your job before you started fighting? Salesman and Muay Thai coach
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Jungle Fight champion
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Low kicks, left cross