Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2021
- Five wins by KO, two by submission (RNC, calf slicer)
- Two first-round finishes
- On seven-fight winning streak
- Reported 4-0 amateur record
- Fifth youngest fighter on the current UFC roster
UFC 295 (11/11/23) Van won a three round unanimous decision over Kevin Borjas
UFC on ABC (6/24/23) Van won a three round split decision over Zhalgas Zhumagulov
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at 19 to feed my competitive side.
What ranks and titles have you held? Current Fury FC flyweight champ
Do you have any heroes? Bruce Lee and Ronaldo
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the world, but it’s just the beginning.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to work at a restaurant.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Former Fury FC amateur champion
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Current Fury FC flyweight champion
Favorite grappling technique: Leg lock/calf slicer
Favorite Striking technique: Jab