Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Six wins by KO, two by submission (2 armbar)
- Has won 12 of her last 15 and three in a row
- Six first-round finishes
- Lost five-round split decision to UFC vet Sarah Alpar in November 2018
- Origin of nickname: “They gave me this nickname early on in the gym after seeing how aggressive and fast I was.”
UFC on ESPN (4/15/23) Edwards won a three round split decision over Lucie Pudilova
UFC 277 (7/30/22) Edwards won a three round split decision over Ji Yeon Kim
UFC 275 (6/11/22) Edwards won a three round unanimous decision over Ramona Pascual
UFC Fight Night (10/23/21) Edwards lost a three-round unanimous decision to Jessica-Rose Clark
UFC Fight Night (2/6/21) Edwards lost a three round unanimous decision to Karol Rosa
UFC on ABC (1/16/21) Edwards won a three-round unanimous decision over Wu Yanan
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2011, after being invited over by a friend to a boxing class. Since then, I kept going, following my dream to become a professional fighter in MMA.
What ranks and titles have you held? King of the Cage 135-pound champion, purple belt in BJJ
Do you have any heroes? My Mom.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s a very important goal for my career and for my country. As I am the first ever Panamanian female fighter to fight in the UFC.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I studied Nutrition and Diet, but never finished.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to work in a clothing boutique.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 1-0 amateur MMA record
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle / Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Right cross