Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Three wins by KO, five by submission (Armbar, guillotine, Brabo choke, RNC, triangle)
- Four first-round finishes
- 5-3-1 in his last nine
UFC Fight Night (8/26/23) Errens lost a three round unanimous decision to SeungWoo Choi
UFC Fight Night (9/3/22) Errens lost a three round majority decision to William Gomis
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started fighting for conditioning work as a motocross rider. Shortly after, I felt that this was more what I like most: punching people.
What ranks and titles have you held? 2x SHC Benelux champion, NFC European champion
Do you have any heroes? I have multiple. I’ll take all notes from the best fighters there are: Max Holloway, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Conor McGregor, etc.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s everything I always wanted when I started fighting. I just love to have a purpose. Now that we are in, I set new goals and want to make it to the top of the UFC.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I did metalworks in school. Not the highest level but, for me, the most fun.
What was your job before you started fighting? I still work as a Metal worker.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in judo.
Favorite grappling technique: D’Arce choke
Favorite Striking technique: Straight right punch