Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2017
- All six wins by KO, five in the first round
- Has won six of his last eight
- In most recent bout (4/15/22) avenged 2019 loss to Daniel Carey via first-round TKO
UFC on ESPN (4/15/23) Bolanos won a three round unanimous decision over Aaron Phillips
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training and fighting when I was 12 years of age.
What ranks and titles have you held? Muay Thai: World champ, South American champion, 50+ fights
Do you have any heroes? Anderson Silva is, in my opinion, the first guy to show incredible striking in the Octagon.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything to me. I’ve always wanted to represent my family’s name and my country on the biggest stage for combat sports.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve been fighting for quite some time, so I’ve always looked for ways to support my career and dream. I’ve always worked hard for what I’ve wanted in life. At one point, I was working three jobs just to support my career at 18 years of age.
Favorite grappling technique: body lock takedown
Favorite Striking technique: I don’t have a favorite technique. I look at striking as a science and every weapon has its time to be used; you just have to be calculated.