Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2022
- Three wins by KO, five by submission (4 RNC, 1 undisclosed submission)
- Seven first-round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “When she started training, she was the little blonde girl in the room, so people started to compare her to Ronda Rousey.”
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 7
Episode two (8/15/23) Moura submitted Janaina Silva via rear naked choke at 4:00 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started in 2018, training BJJ to lose some weight, and I really took a liking to it.
What ranks and titles have you held? Double champ of Demo Fight (SW and FW) and FW champ of WS Fighting
Do you have any heroes? No heroes, but I do admire a lot of MMA fighters like Ronda, Amanda Nunes, Khabib
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream come true
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I started three different courses but didn’t finish any - Accounting, Dentistry, and Physical Education.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to work at my mom's emporium; I would do stock check and work as a cashier.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 1-1 in amateur MMA, multiple-time Sergipe state BJJ champ
Favorite grappling technique: Rear Naked Choke
Favorite Striking technique: Straight right