Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2012
- Nine wins by KO, 12 by submission (6 armbar, kneebar, 3 RNC, triangle choke, heel hook)
- 14 first round finishes
- Has won 11 of his last 14 and four of his last five
- 4-2 with three KOs since DWCS fight
- Owns wins over UFC vets Masio Fullen, Marco Beltran, Rony Jason
UFC 295 (11/11/23) Lopes stopped Pat Sabatini via strikes at 1:30 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (8/5/23) Lopes submitted Gavin Tucker via armbar at 1:38 of the first round
UFC 288 (5/6/23) Lopes lost a three round unanimous decision to Movsar Evloev
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode one (8/31/21) Lopes lost a technical unanimous decision to Joanderson Brito at :10 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started at five years old in BJJ because my dad and my brother were involved in the sport. At 17 I did my first MMA fight in my hometown of Amazonas. Since then, I haven’t stopped, and that’s why I’m here now.
What titles have you held? Featherweight champion for LUX Fight League, XFL, JFL (all in Mexico) and the bantamweight champion for EFN in Brazil. I’m also a jiu-jitsu black belt and have won several national championships.
Do you have any heroes? My dad and my brother
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means something special and big because I have been training so hard all my life for this moment. I have spent eight years away from home and my family doing everything for this opportunity.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to teach at my dad’s gym, it was for love, not a job at all. And I still teach Jiu-Jitsu and MMA in my gym in Mexico
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle choke
Favorite Striking technique: All