Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2019
- Four wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- One first-round finish
- Reported 15-4 amateur record
UFC 279 (9/10/22) Weeks lost a three round split decision to Yohan Lainesse
UFC 273 (4/9/22) Weeks lost a three round unanimous decision to Ian Garry
UFC on ESPN (12/4/21) Weeks lost a three round unanimous decision to Bryan Barberena
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2015. I always dreamed of being a pro athlete, but things didn’t go my way with football. I was looking for an outlet to stay in shape, and I fell in love with the sport.
What titles have you held? Only a couple amateur belts.
Do you have any heroes? Denzel Washington, Mike Tyson and Ray Lewis.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would mean my first goal has been reached. It will be one of many goals that I will accomplish.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I attended college, but I didn’t earn a degree at a four-year university.
What was your job before you started fighting? I own my own barbershop.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Gold medal at an Australian MMA tournament.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ blue belt
Favorite Striking technique: Boxing