Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- Seven wins by KO, three by submission (Calf slicer, triangle choke, anaconda choke)
- Five first-round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “My coach gave me the nickname because of Badr Hari, who is his favorite K-1 fighter.”
Noche UFC (9/16/23) Zellhuber submitted Christos Giagos via anaconda choke at 2:36 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (4/15/23) Zellhuber won a three unanimous decision over Lando Vannata
UFC Fight Night (9/17/22) Zellhuber lost a three round unanimous decision to Trey Ogden
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode five (9/28/21) Zellhuber won a three round unanimous decision over Lucas Almeida
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started at 12 years old with my coach, Raul Romero, because of bullying problems in school.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Everything. I’ve been training my whole life for this moment. I’ve lost friends and moments of my life that I’m never getting back, but when I get my contract, it will be worth it.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I have a degree in physical therapy
What was your job before you started fighting? Student
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ black belt
Favorite grappling technique: Leg locks
Favorite Striking technique: Kicks and spinning things