Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2019
- Five wins by KO, two by submission (2 RNC)
- Three first-round finishes
- Reported 8-2 amateur record
UFC Fight Night (9/2/23) Debut
When and why did you start training for fighting? I originally played an Irish sport called Gaelic Football and boxed on the side, started getting some injuries from it, and when I was 16 got bored of the rehab and went down to the MMA gym and never looked back.
What ranks and titles have you held? Cage Warriors bantamweight title
Do you have any heroes? Naw
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? This is quite literally a dream come true and is what I have been working towards morning and night for a long time.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to work in an engineering company
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Clan Wars champion, AFC champion, Lage legacy champion
Favorite grappling technique: Back mount, flattened out, ground-and-pound
Favorite Striking technique: Right hammer