Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Four wins by KO, nine by submission (Front choke, guillotine, armbar, 2 RNC, 3 triangle, heel hook)
- Nine first round finishes
- Has won four of his last six
- Holds 2019 win over UFC vet Dan Stittgen
- Has also faced Bobby Voelker, Thomas Gifford and Austin Hubbard
UFC Fight Night (9/17/22) VanCamp was stopped by Nikolas Motta via strikes at 3:49 of the first round
UFC 274 (5/7/22) VanCamp was knocked out by Andre Fialho at 2:35 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I began training in 2011 after my senior wrestling season. I started fighting instead of going to college because I wanted to create a life full of passion that I would enjoy
What ranks and titles have you held? Champion of 165lb Chosen Few Fighting Championships,
170 HRMMA, 170 Colosseum Combat, 170 United Combat League, 170 Strike Hard Promotions, 170 B2 Fighting Series
Do you have any heroes? My son, Kael VanCamp. Without him to slow me down and mature me, I wouldn’t be where I am today
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I’m one step closer to reaching my goals.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? My favorite accomplishment was winning a pro title the same night with my little brother, Kellen
Favorite grappling technique: Wrestling, by far
Favorite Striking technique: Flying Knee