Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Team Anderson / Nogueira on TUF Brazil 4
- Pro since 2011
- Five wins by KO, four by submission (3 RNC, undisclosed submission)
- Four first round finishes
- Has won five of his last eight (5-2, 1 NC) and three in a row
- Fought to 2017 draw with UFC veteran Casey Kenney
- Longtime training partner of bantamweight champion Henry Cejudo
- Origin of nickname: “My nickname was given to me by my BJJ Master for being very short, but good at fighting.”
UFC Fight Night (3/11/23) Silva submitted Tyson Nam via rear naked choke at 1:23 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (5/22/21) Silva knocked out Victor Rodriguez at 1:00 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (3/20/21) Silva stopped JP Buys via strikes at 2:56 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (10/11/20) Silva lost a three round unanimous decision to Tagir Ulanbekov
UFC Fight Night (3/14/20) Silva lost a three round unanimous decision to David Dvorak
UFC 243 (10/5/19) Silva’s loss to Khalid Taha was overturned to a no contest after Taha failed a post-fight drug test
The Ultimate Fighter Brazil, Season 4
On episode five (quarterfinals), Silva was submitted by Dileno Lopes via guillotine choke in the first round
On episode one, Silva defeated Gustavo Sedorio via TKO (injury) in the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started fighting when I was 19, but since I was very young, I have always liked fights and martial arts. It has been a way for me to deal with my fighting soul and to become a winner.
What ranks and titles have you held? I was a BJJ State champion and I am a BJJ black belt.
Do you have any heroes? Minotauro (Nogueira) is a hero for me, not only for having given me an opportunity but also for having given opportunities for other people who have dreamed of becoming professional MMA fighters. I consider Minotauro a true warrior.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? For me, fighting in the UFC is a dream come true. It is an amazing opportunity to show the whole world who I am and what I can do best. And now that I am here, I am going to get to the top and I’m going to become the champion in my division.
What was your job before you started fighting? Before I started working as a fighter, I used to work in a market doing whatever was needed. I had several small jobs before I could make a living as a fighter.
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Spinning back kick