Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Seven wins by KO, five by submission (3 RNC, guillotine, Anaconda)
- Seven first round finishes
- Has won 18 of his last 20 and six of his last seven
- Owns wins over UFC vets Felipe Olivieri, Junior Assuncao and Takenori Sato
UFC Fight Night (12/17/22) Tsarukyan won a three round unanimous decision over Damir Ismagulov
UFC on ESPN (6/25/22) Tsarukyan lost a five-round unanimous decision to Mateusz Gamrot
UFC Fight Night (2/26/22) Tsarukyan stopped Joel Alvarez via strikes at 1:57 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Tsarukyan stopped Christos Giagos via strikes at 2:09 of the first round
UFC 257 (1/24/21) Tsarukyan won a three round unanimous decision over Matt Frevola
UFC Fight Night (7/18/20) Tsarukyan won a three round unanimous decision over Davi Ramos
UFC 240 (7/27/19) Tsarukyan won a three round unanimous decision over Olivier Aubin-Mercier
UFC Fight Night (4/20/19) Tsarukyan lost a three round unanimous decision to Islam Makhachev
When and why did you start training for fighting? Before I started doing MMA, I did hockey for six years.
What ranks and titles have you held? Pankration world champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in UFC was my dream and goal. It's a big step forward for me.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? In amateur competitions I won multiple wrestling and grappling tournaments. I earned Master of Sports in wrestling and MMA.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? I was MFP and Kunlun world champion, Sambo league s-70 two-time champion.