Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2019
- Two wins by KO, one by submission (arm triangle)
- Two first-round finishes
- Second India native signed to UFC roster
UFC 294 (10/21/23) Jubli was knocked out by Mike Breeden at 3:00 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (2/4/23) Jubli stopped Jeka Saragih via strikes at 3:44 of the second round to win the RTUA lightweight tournament
Road To UFC Asia
Semifinals – 10/23/22 – Jubli won a three round split decision over KyeongPyo Kim
What ranks and titles have you held? Best lightweight fighter in India
Do you have any heroes? My Dad & my future self
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means so much to me. Since the day I decided to do this sport professionally, my only goal is to fight in UFC and become the first Indian world champion.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I completed my graduation in 2016.
I have a degree of bachelor of science (B.Sc)
What was your job before you started fighting? Before doing this sport full-time professionally, I was a mathematics teacher.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Undefeated in amateur career - 13-0
Favorite grappling technique: Single leg
Favorite Striking technique: Right cross