Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2013
- Five wins by KO, one by submission (undisclosed choke)
- Six first-round finishes
- Has won three of his last five
- Last pre-UFC fight was April 2, 2022, win over UFC vet John Howard
UFC 278 (8/20/22) Loosa won a three round unanimous decision over AJ Fletcher
UFC on ESPN (4/16/22) Loosa lost a three round unanimous decision to Mounir Lazzez
Episode three (9/14/21) Loosa lost a three round unanimous decision to Jack Della Maddalena
When and why did you start training for fighting? 10 years ago
Do you have any heroes? My Dad
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? That I can compete with the best to prove myself that I'm the best in the game.
What was your job before you started fighting? Student
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 2012 Shooto European Champion
Favorite grappling technique: Anaconda Choke
Favorite Striking technique: Knee