Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2011
- Has won 11 of his last 13
- Three wins by KO, nine by submission (3 RNC, neck crank, North-South choke, 2 triangle, 2 armbar)
- Owns wins over UFC vets Xavier Foupa-Pokam, Sergey Khandozhko, Clifford Starks
- Seven first-round finishes
- Also faced Ramazan Emeev
UFC on ESPN (7/15/23) Duraev was submitted by Junyong Park via rear naked choke at 4:45 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (3/25/23) Duraev won a three round split decision over Chidi Njokuani
UFC on ESPN (6/18/22) Duraev lost to Joaquin Buckley via TKO (Doctor stoppage) at 5:00 of the second round
UFC 267 (10/30/21) Duraev won a three round unanimous decision over Roman Kopylov
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode three (9/14/21) Duraev submitted Caio Bittencourt via neck crank at 3:29 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? A bunch of my friends trained wrestling and I joined them when I was 10 years old.
What ranks and titles have you held? ACB welterweight and middleweight world champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? UFC is the highest level for any MMA fighter. Every fighter wants and dreams to fight there.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I have a degree in law
Favorite grappling technique: Take an opponent down, make him tired and make him submit