Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2018
- Four wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- Has won four of her last five
- Three first-round finishes
- First loss by DQ (knees to downed opponent)
- Also fights at featherweight and flyweight
- Origin of nickname – “They call her Fiona as in Princess Fiona (from Shrek) because during the weigh-ins, Ailin looks like a princess, but the next day when she is in the cage, she looks like an Ogre.”
UFC Fight Night (11/18/23) Perez won a three round unanimous decision over Lucie Pudilova
UFC on ESPN (7/15/23) Perez won a three round unanimous decision over Ashlee Evans-Smith
UFC Fight Night (9/3/22) Perez was submitted by Stephanie Egger via rear naked choke at 4:54 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I was 12 when I started combat sports. I started doing Kung Fu and Sanda. The reason I started martial arts was because I had multiple brothers who played Rugby, so I wanted to do a contact sport like them.
What ranks and titles have you held? 2-time South American MMA Bantamweight Champion, Champion in Samurai Fight House, 2-time South American Sanda Champion in FAWK at 65kg and 70kg
Do you have any heroes? My dad because he always took care of me when I needed him. He believed in me before anyone else ever did.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is a dream come true. It proves to me that I can do anything.
What was your job before you started fighting? Fitness Instructor
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 1-0 as an amateur in MMA
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Purple belt in BJJ, red belt in Kung Fu
Favorite grappling technique: Ground-and-Pound
Favorite Striking technique: Pressure